A little bit about me.
I’m in my 40’s and am the Director/Owner of J&D Online Investigations Pty Ltd a company that investigates cyber-crime and internet related crime. I am also a former member of the Australian Federal Police. I have a law degree with honours from Charles Darwin University. I completed my Masters (LL.M) at the Australian National University in 2017.
I have just completed a Graduate Diploma of Intellectual Property at the University of Melbourne, and the Graduate Certificate of Ethics at Charles Sturt University..
I reside in Brisbane and Melbourne, Australia.
Some little facts
- I am an Australian cyber crime professional.
- I own 4 FJ Holden motor cars (for non Australians an FJ Holden is a car made in the 1950s)
- I was an Aussie Rules Football umpire for far too many years to remember (probably 20).
- I am a father of a 11 year old son (my greatest achievement).
- A law degree (with honours).
- Completed my Masters at the Australian National University.
- Studying Graduate Diploma of Intellectual Property at the University of Melbourne.
- Studying Graduate Certificate in Ethics at Charles Sturt University.